INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE REGULATION (EU) N.679/2016 (GDPR)
Ma&Mi Holiday Management of D’anna Mirko & C. sas (of which Ma&Mi B&B, Ma&Mi Guest House and Ma&Mi For You B&B are brands) with registered office in via di Belgioioso 4 – 90015 Cefalù (PA) – VAT 06590290828 Data controller and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and collects and / or receives information concerning the interested party, such as:
|Data category||Exemplification of data categories|
|Personal data||name, surname, physical address, nationality, province and municipality of residence, landline and / or mobile phone, fax, social security number, email address / s, skype, whatsapp, facebook|
|Banking data||Bank / postal data details, credit cards|
|Data of telematic traffic||Logo, IP address of origin, cookies|
Ma&Mi Holiday Management does not require the data subject to provide data c.d. “Particulars” or as provided by the GDPR (Article 9) personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to unambiguously identifying a natural person, data related to a person’s health or sexual life or sexual orientation. In the event that the service requested to Ma & Mi Holiday Management imposes the processing of such data, the interested party will receive prior notice and will be required to give appropriate consent.
Ma&Mi Holiday Management has instructed the Managing Partner, as well as the company’s director, Mirko D’anna CF: DNNMRK85T15C421F as Person in charge of Personal Data Protection, who can be contacted for any information or request, at the email address: email@example.com or at the number + 39 3661735337
Ma&Mi Holiday Management informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details, number and expiry date of credit cards) – hereinafter, “personal data “Or even” data “you have communicated upon the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A. without your express consent, art. 6 lett. b), e) of the GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude contracts, make collections and payments for the services of the Owner;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B. Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send them by e-mail, mail and / or text messages and / or telephone contacts,
- newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and recognition of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
- send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners).
Please note that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the owner similar to those you have already used, subject to your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The data are used by the Data Controller to follow up the registration request and the contract for the provision of the chosen and / or purchased service, manage and execute the contact requests sent by the interested party, provide assistance, fulfill the legal and regulatory obligations to which the Owner is held according to the activity exercised. Under no circumstances does Ma & Mi Holiday Management resell the personal data of the interested party to third parties nor use them for undeclared purposes.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: to carry out preliminary activities and consequent to the purchase of a service / product, sending of informative material, fulfillment of obligations arising, service delivery, shipments, invoicing, payment management, handling of complaints and reports, assistance delivery, fraud prevention, collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
4. Time of Custody and Security Criteria
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Fiscal, Administrative and Organizational Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing purposes. Personal data, both paper and electronic, are custodians in compartments with key and / or security code or in a protected PC with a password in which only those responsible and those in charge of processing have access.
5. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- A. to employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- B. to third party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, labor consultants, insurance companies, etc.) who are suppliers of the Data Controller (also as external data controllers).
6. Data communication
Without the need for an express consent, see art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to certification bodies (such as certification bodies, etc.), judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
7. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy, within the European Union.
8. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller.
However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
A. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
B. obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, cancellation,
- the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
D. oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only in 4 part. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16- 21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
10. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. To: Ma&Mi Holiday Management of D’anna Mirko & C. sas, street of belgioioso 4 – 90015 Cefalù (PA)
- or a PEC at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Ma&Mi Holiday Management of D’anna Mirko & C. sas, via di Belgioioso 4 – 90015 Cefalù (PA)
The person in charge of the custody of the Personai Data is Mirko D’anna, as well as an Associate Partner and Director of the aforementioned Company.
Share this story